A VietJet Air experience on flight from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City with instant noodle and matcha latte purchased onboard. I was on a trip to Singapore. The first leg of the trip I chose Tiger Air, which you can watch the flight report here:
Although I purchased the tickets for both legs just few days before the trip, the price was pretty impressive. Just 90$ for round trip. In this return leg, I flew with VietJet Air, a low cost carrier of Vietnam. Unfortunately, there was no hot meal onboard so I had to buy instant noodle but the matcha milk tea is good.
Equipment used: Fujifilm XA-2, Samsung J7 Prime, Macbook Air and iMovie.
About me: My name is Travip. I’m a travel and aviation blogger/vlogger and book author in Vietnam. I love flying and travelling. I fly around 70 flights/year, mostly with Vietnam Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia, Jetstar Pacific and VietJet Air, some with Air India, Garuda Indonesia, Emirates and Aeroflot, both economy class and business class. I’ve been to 22 countries/territories in the world and keep discovering more.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE! Thank you! ^^
For more videos or visit my page at:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ryanair Gift Card – UK Only: Get A £500 Ryanair Gift Card | 2019
- Jetstar – Straight to Gate race
- VÉ MÁY BAY GIÁ RẺ TRONG THÁNG 04 NĂM 2020 CÁC CHẶNG BAY TRONG NƯỚC
- Bamboo Airways Lãi 303 Tỷ Đồng, Muốn Lên Sàn HOSE Ngay Quý 2-2020?
- Belajar bersama membedakan Jetstar tahun 1986 s/d 1989 & mengenal karoseri Permorin dgn Berlian