UK PM Boris Johnson tests positive for coronavirus – BBC Newsnight

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street.

He said he had experienced mild symptoms over the past 24 hours, including a temperature and cough, but would continue to lead the government.

England’s Health Secretary Matt Hancock said he had also tested positive while England’s Chief Medical Officer, Prof Chris Whitty, has shown symptoms.

Another 181 people died with the virus in the past day, figures showed.

It takes the total number of UK deaths to 759, with 14,543 confirmed cases.

#Coronavirus #Covid19 #Corona

Newsnight is the BBC’s flagship news and current affairs TV programme – with analysis, debate, exclusives, and robust interviews.

Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Nguồn: jetstarvietnam.com

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://jetstarvietnam.com/tin-moi

• If the value of the British Pound falls due to this, will they call it the Poundemic?

SaketG March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • i have it

dub 1 March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • This is taken away everyone’s freedom” hope this ends soon

Dwampy Fan March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • Bbc fullysh channel😈😈

EVERY THING YOU NEED TO KNOW March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • LOL Boris is just another demonic liar..there is no deadly virus, no deaths from this fake virus..Boris is just another demon..part of the NWO..following his master…SATAN

Mary Kelly March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • 80% destroy building free corona

maksum ahmad March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • Alright which one of yous coughed on him 😂

Jeue Neneje March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • Mr. Johnson, I heard you had a phone call from Her Majesty the Queen and what did she tell you? She told me "I saw you and her walking in the rain, you were holding hands and I will never be the same" ( Samira – The Rain). Remember you explained us all how to speak like Winston Churchill, now show us all how to drink alcohol like Boris Johnson! Bootleggers are forever!

Boris Sergeev March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • This government should apologize to all people of UK that they wasted the time to prevent it! what the stupid idea of herd immunity is from! They wasted a month doing nothing when China locked down Wuhan!

ZC L March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • I bet BBC is ashamed of making fun of Iranian officials getting infected.

Ra Modari March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • Proverbs 1:23-33
    Turn at my reproof. See, I pour out my spirit on you, I make my words known to youa.

“Because I called and you refused, I have stretched out my hand and no one inclined,

“And you spurned all my counsel, And would not yield to my reproof,

“Let me also laugh at your calamity, Mock when your dread comes,

“When your dread comes like a storm, And your calamity comes like a whirlwind, When distress and anguish come upon you.

“Let them then call on me, but I answer not; Let them seek me, but not find me.

“Because they hated knowledge And did not choose the fear of יהוה,

“They did not accept my counsel, They despised all my reproof,

“Therefore let them eat the fruit of their own way, And be filled with their own counsels.

“For the turning away of the simple slays them, And the complacency of fools destroys them.

“But whoever listens to me dwells safely, And is at ease from the dread of evil.”

James Jones March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • I reckon its man made. And all the muslim spreading it.

J HH March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • narrater needs to calm down

N N March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • The UK public is surviving despite the crazy actions of government and world government (above government) recently.  The banks issued pandemic bonds 18 months ago which would only pay out if there was not a pandemic before July 2020.  The Event 201 (on youtube) was the planning event for this plandemic held in New York last October, involving Bill Gates foundation, the Bill Gates global funded WHO,  the World Economic Forum (the banks) the US CDC and the Chinese government CDC.  The government have been following the corrupt modelling of the Imperial College London, phyllodynamic modelling whose dire predictions were responsible for the disastrous consequences of the foot and mouth epidemic when many cattle and farms were needlessly lost.  The modelling predicts dire consequences if the government does not follow its instructions.  Not surprising this modelling is funded by the WHO which in turn is funded by the Bill Gates foundation and his global fund.  Bill Gates wants to vaccinate us with his eugenic vaccines and RFID chip us (see ID2020).  Many people think Bill Gates and his corrupt pharma should be put on trial for genocide and I agree with them.Read more Show less

Kay Tee March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • More nonsense from the BBC.
    Who cares if Boris or in fact the entire ruling class die horribly?
    They bloody well deserve it for having been directly and indirectly responsible for the time now being shown on the doomsday clock.
    Coronavirus is merely a symptom of the grotesque and idiotic corruption, personified by Boris and his sociopathic cabinet, which threatens the survival of humanity.
    What an absolutely incompetent lying creep, helping only to hasten our demise by doing precisely nothing to green the economy or to share wealth so that we can make a positive contribution to world affairs.

Mark Bowden March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • Does anyone have any paracetamol ?

Boris Johnson PM March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • "The most distrusted industryin America, known for it’s profligate profiteering at the cost of people’s lives… EU to probe pharma over “false pandemic”

Search: “Covid-19 Crash – Wild As The Wind” for more information

Rachel Wild March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply

Search: “Covid-19 Crash – Wild As The Wind” for more information

Rachel Wild March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply

Search: “Covid-19 Crash – Wild As The Wind” for more information

Rachel Wild March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply

Search: “Covid-19 Crash – Wild As The Wind” for more information

Rachel Wild March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply

Search: “Covid-19 Crash – Wild As The Wind” for more information

Rachel Wild March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • Look like the three musketeers goes to hospital now wait Charles the queen son?!?

Joseph Balini joesteri March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply
  • black people play the race card, and the BBC doesn't care about it.

Miki Dewberry March 29, 2020 2:15 am Reply