New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Delivers Briefing On COVID-19 | TIME

New York state has emerged as a major epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. as the state which has reported the highest number of COVID-19 deaths and cases.

Get closer to the world of entertainment and celebrity news as TIME gives you access and insight on the people who make what you watch, read and share.

Find out more about the latest developments in science and technology as TIME’s access brings you to the ideas and people changing our world.

Let TIME show you everything you need to know about drones, autonomous cars, smart devices and the latest inventions which are shaping industries and our way of living

Stay up to date on breaking news from around the world through TIME’s trusted reporting, insight and access

CONNECT WITH TIME
Web:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Magazine:
Newsletter: time.com/newsletter

ABOUT TIME
TIME brings unparalleled insight, access and authority to the news. A 24/7 news publication with nearly a century of experience, TIME’s coverage shapes how we understand our world. Subscribe for daily news, interviews, science, technology, politics, health, entertainment, and business updates, as well as exclusive videos from TIME’s Person of the Year, TIME 100 and more created by TIME’s acclaimed writers, producers and editors.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Delivers Briefing On COVID-19

Nguồn: jetstarvietnam.com

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://jetstarvietnam.com/tin-moi

• Freydo the mediocre.

The Stork 2 April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • People all need to stay home

Mark Nethercutt April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • This is not living. Let’s move on and realize that we have to come out from under this rock!!!!! You try staying home 24/7. Everything is negative with this guy!!!!!! So sick of this guy!!!! Yes these policies are getting old. Let’s move ahead the sooner the better!!!!! JO-ANN LAMONICA. ONEONTA. NEW YORK.

JoAnn Lamonica April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • stop blaming the federal govt. give me this give me that. theres 50 states in the union, so you get what you get and you don't get upset. stop whining already and that President Trump for once.

S Le April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • Hello, I am making and selling high quality face masks available at www.rachel-walters.com!

Rachel Walters April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • New York just added 3,778 deaths that were not confirmed for Covid but seemed “probable”
    Just inflating their numbers.
    Millions on lockdown because Governor Cuomo is playing games.

Dan Ness April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • Governor Cuomo, do you really treat life as sacred or do you love the culture of death?
    Remember the barbaric RHA that you signed and boasted in January 22, 2019 which murders unborn babies even up to 9 months in the guised of womens rights and convenience?
    Today is the day of reckoning!

Hezray Legend April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply

KeyX KeyX April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • Haha

HoT shaW April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • "Why Did New York’s Coronavirus Death Count Just Spike?" Larry O'Connor Posted: Apr 15, 2020

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."

It may have been Stalin and it may have been Napoleon. It may have been Boss Tweed. Regardless of the original source, this truism describes government corruption and manipulation to perfection.

Even in the face of a global pandemic and an unprecedented government-ordered economic shutdown, politicians are using their power to corrupt vital needed data regarding the Chinese coronavirus and its deadly toll on Americans.

The latest escapade comes from America's "ground zero" for COVID-19 infections, New York, where the death tally just surpassed 10,000. Or did it?

The New York Post explains how previously unreported deaths are now, suddenly being included in the city's death count, and the reasons deserve scrutiny:
    More than 10,000 people have died of coronavirus in New York City, including over 3,700 cases where someone never made it to a hospital, the city’s Health Department announced Tuesday.

The Big Apple’s new death toll is 10,367. That figure combines the 6,589 victims who tested positive for the virus plus another 3,778 who were never tested, but whose death certificates list the cause of death as “COVID-19 or an equivalent,” according to city Health Department data from March 11 through April 13.

The Post goes on to explain that the victims of probable coronavirus seem
    to center mostly on individuals 75 years or older, according to the NYC
    Health Department.

The newly revised death count of 10,367 could
    very well be accurate. And, of course, it could be wrong. The previous
    number of 6,589 was the official number right up until the moment it
    wasn't because government officials decided to widen their definition of a coronavirus death.

The problem – and this is a pretty big problem – is that we are making extraordinary and unprecedented
    decisions that infringe on our dearly held individual liberties and are
    stifling our once-burgeoning economy. We Americans are grudgingly
    willing to make these painful concessions on a temporary basis in the
    spirit of protecting our fellow citizens from infection or death. But
    when we acquiesce to these demands on our freedom, don't we deserve
    sound and reliable data to justify the concessions?

Instead of solid, reliable data, our leaders have constantly moved the goalposts
    and even the rules of the game. The models shift, the predictions are
    memory-holed and now even something as seemingly solid as an accurate
    tally of how many people have died as a result of this virus is being
    fudged. And it's being fudged in the middle of the game.

It's hard for a cynic (and these days Americans who are relying on critical
    information from our government and from the news media should be
    radically cynical) to assume this shift in data is being made not for
    scientific or public policy purposes, but to satisfy a political agenda.

In the Trump era, hard data is tough to come by when it pertains to
    information that could hurt Donald Trump's presidency and legacy. There
    is no doubt that a liberal protocol for counting a COVID-19 death will
    serve to increase the total number and will be used as a political
    weapon against President Trump. That's just a fact.

Two and a half years after Hurricane Maria swept through Puerto Rico, we still
    don't have an accurate death toll because the methodology for
    determining those numbers was radically modified for the first time in
    history. And it was modified just as President Trump was touting the
    relatively low initial death toll as compared with other, comparable
    storms in American history.

The Puerto Rico death toll
    immediately became a political cudgel and the media used the new weapon
    forged with unprecedented death count protocols to hammer the president.
    Ironically, if many Puerto Ricans died as a result of government
    negligence post-Hurricane Maria, it appears to have been the fault of
    the local Puerto Rican officials and not the Trump Administration.

This January, it was discovered that political corruption in Puerto Rico
    withheld federal aid from people suffering from the hurricane in the
    weeks after the storm hit the tiny island. But the same media who were
    making the case that the inflated hurricane death toll was grounds for
    Trump's impeachment mostly ignored the story. They were too busy
    covering their latest reason for impeaching the president to be bothered
    with it.

Direct tallies of individuals who are conclusively
    found to have perished due to the coronavirus should be executed in a
    consistent and logical way. If the deceased individual tests positive
    for the virus and their death came about due to symptoms commonly
    associated with COVID-19, then they should count. If a person dies in
    their home and they are over the age of 75, and there is no indication
    they were exposed to the virus, they should not count. Sadly, in New
    York, they now do count.

How many people have died as a direct result of the Chinese coronavirus? Sadly, that depends on who's doing the counting.

Walter Duranty April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • let me guess 9 million people died of virus today and you need 10 trillion dollars to combat it…..what a loser

corporal Sergeant April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • This guy LOVES the spotlight

Yashar dipped out April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • I guess he better start wearing a mask since its his rule. Such brainwash Bullshit. Watch "out of the shadows" documentary .. Explains alot.

j t April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • You a liar it isn’t bad people as he says trust me I’m in the south

• You stealing money thief

• What are you doing 🇺🇲

a b April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • You’re a dictator

Melissa Hartman April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • Listen like a he is luring corruption

Melissa Hartman April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • He is cricked listen how he kies

Melissa Hartman April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • How many did you kill for the money

Melissa Hartman April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • I advise y’all not to take it

• Thief

• Trump told your dumbass

• Piece of shit liar

• Yr a liar

• Your a jackass

Melissa Hartman April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply
  • Thus says The Lord: Did you think My wrath would tarry forever? Did you think My judgment sleeps? Are My eyes closed to all these atrocities committed upon the earth, day and night without ceasing?! Are My ears also stopped from hearing? Lo, I have seen and I have heard!… My face draws near to this earth, My eyes are filled with fire and fury! My forehead wrinkles and is set hard against you, O inhabitants of the earth, for it is time!
    It is time to shake the cities of men by measure, and to bring up wrath from beneath! City by city shall be punished, one here and another there! Behold, it shall come upon them suddenly, and men shall fear, and with great perplexity shall their hearts fail; a great trembling shall now come upon all people!… THE TERROR OF THE LORD IS AT HAND![1]
    It shall come in swiftly, and you shall not know from where it shall come! It shall come upon city after city without warning, for I have caused the earth to become angry! Lo, the depths of the earth tremble at My nearness, and soon this planet shall rage!… It shall rage against you, O deceitful generation! It shall devour and consume this generation, scouring from the earth all man has made!
    The Scriptures do not lie! And My prophets speak, yet the people refuse to hear; they will not listen! Even My own people will not believe! Yet their belief is not at all required. For My will is set and can in no wise be turned back.
    The truth of My Word stands; it speaks throughout the generations and echoes throughout eternity! For I am The Lord, YAHUWAH, I am EL Shaddai, and I shall surely perform all I have spoken! I shall not cease, nor relent, nor shall I be turned back from My purpose!… The kingdoms of men must die, and the evil of men must be destroyed; all must be wiped away!
    Peoples of the earth, you have hated life, you have polluted My garden! Diseased and awful generation, you have destroyed the garden! And so I am come to cleanse, and to wipe away! I am come down, My face is very near! Do you feel the heat of My wrath, O ignorant and vain peoples?! You retain no knowledge at all! Only greed and wickedness, wickedness upon wickedness, passes before your eyes without ceasing, and oh how you love to have it so!
    DEAD GENERATION, YOUR HEARTS ARE STONE! Day after day you build up wrath, the vessels overflow! Day by day, the bodies are stacked up in heaps! Day by day, the unborn are slaughtered, whole generations of people murdered without cause, multitudes of innocent cast off as refuse! Yet you think Me too harsh, and My punishments too severe, My judgments unfair.
    I AM THE LORD, AND THIS IS MY EARTH!
    THESE ARE MY CHILDREN!…All you see, from the ground beneath your feet
    To the farthest reaches of the universe, is MINE,
    And I shall do as I please!…I shall do according to the counsel
    Of My own will,[2] for I am God!
    Therefore, O peoples of the earth, because you have slaughtered the innocent and murdered your neighbor, lo, you have even made for yourselves laws that all may do their pleasure in unrighteousness and perform evil at their leisure, so then shall I also declare MY Law, and it shall fall hard upon the backs of all nations! Yea, I have put forth the decree and hasten to carry out your sentences, O peoples of the earth!
    And what is the sentence, you ask?… Look upon the slaughtered innocent! Look upon their torn and broken bodies; behold how they are torn in pieces! See how their blood pours down and their limbs are strewn about! LOOK! Look how they are scraped out of their mother’s womb! Look upon the works of your hands, you evil and most wicked generation! LOOK UPON YOUR WICKEDNESS! LOOK UPON ALL YOU HAVE DONE!Thus says The Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth: Because of this blood which remains on your hands, because of all the multitudes of slain you have piled up in heaps, because of the evil works of your hands in where you have agreed together, to both do and allow them, to make them law, THUS SHALL I IN LIKE MANNER DO UNTO YOU! IN LIKE MANNER SHALL YOU RECEIVE AT MY HAND!
    Lo, even double shall you receive at My hand, and double again, until there is no place found that is not laid waste, until every land is polluted by the stink of rotting corpses! Both man and beast shall lie down in death together; they shall be as refuse upon the land! I shall tear down your cities and break apart all your dwelling places! I shall tear your leaders in pieces and pour out the blood of your mighty men upon the ground, until it reaches unto the neck![3]
    Behold, all mighty and evil men shall be torn in pieces, with their limbs strewn about in the open fields and in the waste places![4] Behold, the great army, the astonishing company, the assemblage of nations who have come together to fight against The Holy One of Israel,[5] shall be broken in pieces without hand! For strong is The Lord, and sharp is the sword which proceeds from His mouth![6] Behold I, even I, The Lord of Hosts, shall scrape every last vestige of man and his inventions from the earth at the last day! For I am God, and the glory of My strength is revealed in My Holy One!
    The glory of men must die!
    Declares The Lord of Hosts,
    The Only Creator, The God of Israel…YES, I AM HE, YAHUWAH!…Hurry now, those who hear!
    Hurry now, those who know Me!
    Hurry and kiss The Son![7]
    Hurry now and kiss Me upon My face,
    All you who know My name!…YAHUSHUA-YAHUWAH!
    Source:  http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Glory_of_Men_Must_Die

Robin Davidson April 20, 2020 1:36 am Reply