A flight with Jetstar Pacific Airlines from small local airport Pleiku (PXU) in Central Highland of Vietnam to Tan Son Nhat Airport (SGN) of Ho Chi Minh City. The flight was about 1 hour and I purchased hot meal onboard: sticky rice with roasted chicken and iced milk coffee. The flight was short but I was very happy with Jetstar Pacific service, especially the cabin crew.
Equipment used: Fujifilm XA-2, Samsung J7 Prime, Macbook Air and iMovie.
About me: My name is Travip. I’m a travel and aviation blogger/vlogger and book author in Vietnam. I love flying and travelling. I fly around 70 flights/year, mostly with Vietnam Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia, Jetstar Pacific and VietJet Air, some with Air India, Garuda Indonesia, Emirates and Aeroflot, both economy class and business class. I’ve been to 22 countries/territories in the world and keep discovering more.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE! Thank you! ^^
For more videos or visit my page at:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hơn 20 thủ thuật để sạc pin điện thoại nhanh và an toàn hơn
- Quá cảnh tại sân bay Tokyo Narita, Nhật Bản, chuyến bay từ Mỹ về Việt Nam ăn Tết
- Mua Vé Máy Bay Online 24/24 Trên ví MoMo siêu rẻ.(Order Airline Tickets Online 24/24 )
- Du Lịch Phú Quốc P1 • Lần Đầu Đi Máy Bay ✈️ • Duc Le
- Vietnam Airlines Safety – Hướng dẫn An toàn bay Vietnam Airlines 2020