Jetstar Japan A320 Economy class | Hong Kong to Tokyo Narita

SHORT GK22 review (less than 5 mins):

Subscribe to Express Flyer (my 2nd channel):

FULL Take off clip URL:
FULL Landing clip URL: not available

WELCOME to my 20th flight review in 2017. On 6th October, I flew Jetstar Japan for the first time. It was an Airbus A320-200 flight from Hong Kong (HKG) to Tokyo Narita (NRT). As I am a Qantas Gold member and Qantas owns Jetstar, I have access to the Qantas Hong Kong lounge. Although this flight has nothing much to do with Oneworld, I still hope you enjoy 😀

What you’ll see in this clip:
– HKG airport overview
– Check-in
– Qantas HK Lounge
– Boarding
– Seat features
– Menu
– Take-off and landing clip
– My pre-ordered meal
– Lavatory

Some useful information:
Airline: Jetstar Japan (GK)
Flight number: GK22
Aircraft type: Airbus A320-200
Aircraft registration number: JA-12JJ
Origin: Hong Kong International Airport (HKG / VHHH)
Destination: Tokyo Narita Airport (NRT / RJAA)
Flight date: 06-10-2017
Meal: Payable
Seat: 7A
Flight duration: 4 hour 30 minutes

Please subscribe to these fantastic FLIGHT REVIEWERS!
Air Traveller:
HKFlyer Flight Reviews:
STAR ALLIANCE FLYER:

Booked future flights include:
– Japan Airlines B777-200ER Hong Kong to Tokyo HND (economy class)
– Japan Airlines B787-9 Tokyo NRT to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Jetstar Japan A320 Tokyo NRT to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Qantas A330-300 Melbourne to Hong Kong / Hong Kong to Melbourne (economy class)
– Qantas B737-800 Adelaide to Melbourne / Melbourne to Adelaide (economy class)
– Qantas B737-800 Sydney to Adelaide (economy class)
– Qantas A380 Hong Kong to Sydney (economy class)
– Qantas B747-400 Hong Kong to Sydney (premium economy class)
– Qantas B747-400 Hong Kong to Sydney (business class)
– Qantas A330-200 Sydney to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Qantas B737-800 Adelaide to Melbourne (business class)
– Qantas A330-300 Melbourne to Hong Kong (business class)
– Qantas B737-800 Sydney to Adelaide (business class)

You may find flight reviews on British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Japan Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Malaysia Airlines, SriLankan Airlines and Qantas on my channel.

Please SUBSCRIBE for more aviation related videos 😀

One World Flyer 😀

Nguồn:https://jetstarvietnam.com/

• Parabéns pelo vídeo!

José Campos March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • So short flight ( just only 4 hours ), it is normal to use airbus A320 such a little aircraft

Nicholas Ngo March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • I love Jetstar airlines I all was fly with Jetstar

ali joky March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • There is Jetstar Australia too!

Jasmine Niemann March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • Hi. What’s your height? I’m about to do the same flight (HK-Tokyo airbus 320-200) at 1:35AM. I’m 1.89m, I don’t have a good feeling about this flight 🤣.
    Thanks for you video.

castellazzira March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • Looks like EasyJet.

Aurélie Thi March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • I like this video

Chiru P March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • why were you flying so much as a teenager? By the way love the Year 11 study guide in the seat pocket!

Lachlan melville March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • Jetstar Japan is my favourite airline.

Jude Tan March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • What’s your point in making this video? All you’ve shown are two or three very sour staff. They look like they hate the job and their customers. Does budget airline mean terrible treatment? The hostess at the entrance very deliberately does not make eye contact. The girls serving and giving the safety demo hate their jobs clearly. Do I want to fly this airline? No thank you. I will take a bus or a train. Nothing good shown about this airline but thank you for showing the real airline. Normally being on camera the staff would make some effort. The staff reflect management. Horrible.

Sanjiv Oberoi March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • is the hot chocolate free

Fiodora Taslim March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • Great video. Cheers from Singapore!

CT Caden Teo March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • you paid with card on board ? or cash

Marc Forest March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • Wonton soup you order .

Marc Forest March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • Nice report… we've also got a brief 30 second summary on our channel if anyone wants to watch

Brothers Travel March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • The food is free

Đức Vũ March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • good

Malik Amusa March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • One World Flyer, I fly them all the time from Perth to Brisbane and back. They are as good as QANTAS though half the price. I am really impressed by them. Great video Mate.

riplstrip March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • Great video. Enjoyed watching.

AVC Trip Reports March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • Awesome review as always Jayden . JetStar Japan seems really nice 😉 However , I think that there are too many ads in this video ,and it reduces the enjoyment watching it . Anyways , awesome video and I'm looking forward to the next trip report !

HK FLIGHT REVIEWS March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • Another great report mate! Always interested in the lounge shots lol.

PDX Aviation - HD(ish) Plane Spotting March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • Nice video, lots of detail. I like how terminal 2 is very quiet, although you still have to go back to terminal 1 or the midfield concourse for your departure gate.

Three Alliance Traveller March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • Thanks for the nice review again. Very well done.
    I am going to fly Jetstar Australia next week from Sydney to Queenstown. Do the OneWorld Elite members (other than Qantas) have access to the Qantas lounge?

Portti Teoria March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • I went on Jetstar Japan back in June 2015, a month after the route was started. The service was very good, the prices were better than the regular airlines, and best of all, one of the flight attendants that was very nice even let me take a cockpit photo which was my first Airbus cockpit photo. The seats are very similar to those of Jetstar Australia. Also the new T3 at Narita was opened for only 2 months when I visited there, and it looked a lot like an IKEA store to be honest; apparently it was converted from a cargo terminal; however the positive part is that the food court outside the secure area has excellent food and has some of the best pasta I have tried. Now in 2017 the best option is definitely ANA and JAL having both restarted services to HKG in 2016 with the 787-9 and -8 respectively, and on those airlines I strongly recommend avoiding the 767 entirely since it has such terrible seats it would be like hell if you went on it on the 3-hour flight. From what I heard the seats are just so hard with so little padding and the overhead bins are so old and small you can't even fit a standard 22x14x9 in carry-on bag. The landing gear suspension is also terrible and you feel every rut and hole on the taxiway and it handles turbulence so badly even with a small jolt it feels much more bumpy than the 787. With the 787 why still keep the 767 where the 787 can perform the same missions with a similar capacity while using >30% less fuel. Economically it just doesn't make sense.

Herb Fong photography March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • Congrats for making 5000 subscribers

Rory McNicol March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply
  • What!!!! You still use the lounge although JetStar is not OneWorld member???

STAR ALLIANCE FLYER March 19, 2020 10:04 am Reply