Jetstar Asia: Low Cost DONE RIGHT – Singapore to Hong Kong

WATCH: AZUMA: Britain’s NEW high speed train:

Tip jar: (all money goes towards paying for MORE content!)

Mega thanks to my current $5+ Patrons:

Cliff Hope, Ryan Wylde, Gunter Hanke, Anthony Crawford, Victor Petersen, Robert Stretton, Alexander Schoell, Peter Harrison, Stephen Newton, Ben Marcus, Natalie Napolitano, Daniel Westermann Strandby, Quintin Soloviev, Tore Morten, Henry Bollington, Mike Wooldridge, Anna Smith, Neil Smith, Doug Gard, David Mager, Stephen James, Laila Bergman, Dan, Joseph O’Brien, Vesa Perttunen, Jonathan O’Connor, DL James, Apmann Paul, Anonymous Donor, Steve Cooksley, Patrick McBride, Maulin Agrawal, David Hackett, Corne Adema, Bailey Courtney, Amber Watts, James Emery, Jose Nanin, Kodzo, Tom Freeborough, Steven Steffen, Phil Kitchen, Harald Evensen, Braden Hinkle, Dirk Monson, Jack Gott, David F Bird, Jimmy Taylor, Jim Hawkins, Steve Carlson, Dominic Cozzi, Craig Colligan, Brendan J Becker, Jim Hastings, Gwailo Ang Mo, Ron Ortmeier, Alan Millar, Tomas Tandstad, Perry Howard, Andreas Pietsch, Lewis Whyte, Daniel Robinson, Adam Sutherland, Greg Dash, Johnny Legg, Alexandre Huguet, John Brophy, Roddy J Lau, Christer Whitworth, Ben Koo, Reint van Dijk, Paul Oates

Join them on PATREON where you’ll get perks like AD-FREE VIEWING of all my trip report videos, my tips and tricks for hacking fares, my “best of the month” airfare rundown, and MORE…support me:

Follow me on Twitter: @pauls_trips ¦

Follow me on Instagram: paul_winginit ¦

My website: www.winginit.me

Date of Travel: JUNE 2018
Airline: Jetstar Asia
Livery: Jetstar standard
Route: SIN-HKG
Aircraft: Airbus A320
Registration: 9V-JSQ
Flight Number: 3K 695
Miles: 1595
Airborne time: 3h40m
Notes: Tenth of 25 legs, round the world
Cost to book: £112 one way

If you want to find out more about my future plans and join in conversations I have about travel, follow me on Twitter: @pauls_trips. I’ve started using it properly now and it would be great to see some of you there too.

Make sure you have your notifications set! 🛎

_____________________________________

Do you have any ideas for future trip reports? Something you’ve never seen on YouTube before? Why not suggest it to me in the comments? I read every single one! 👍🏻

Enjoy the video, and thanks for watching. If you subscribe, then thanks for being part of the channel!

#paulstripreports #vlog #review #flying #travel #aviation #avgeek #trains #railfan

Music courtesy of YouTube Audio Library

***DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!***

Nguồn:https://jetstarvietnam.com/

• Thanks for all the incredible reaction to my Scoot video…and welcome all new subscribers! Great to have you here.

Now here’s how low cost airlines should work – cheap, efficient, logical, and intuitive. Hope you enjoy this report on Jetstar, who are one of the best LCCs I’ve had the pleasure to fly.

Next up, a real monster of a report… Cathay Pacific First Class. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Wingin’ It! Paul Lucas March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • No point in complaining about passengers reclining in front of you, it will just cause tension I just bash the chair as I 'm getting up watching the person go flying and then saying Whoops sorry no room back here. That person in my experience of travel has never remonstrated.

simon gislingham March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • Jetstar has to be one of my favourite airlines, let along budget airlines. We used them 5 times in australia/SE asia, they were cheap, easy to use, minimum extra charges. At least when we went, the exit seats were non bookable, so as long as you checked in early at the airport, you could ask to be sat there for no extra cost.

Vodka Lime Soda March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • Yes, if the seat reclines I use it. I am not selfish and I am not young. My comfort is as important as the passenger behind. If a reclining seat is part of the fare paid, why would I not use such facility? Paul is over considerate if he doesn't recline. When it is mealtime, I would be considerate in economy! What do you think?

Georgie38 Anon March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • It's a false assumption that it's the flight attendants responsibility to clean toilets at every airline.

Consrignrant March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • Of course one should never recline their seat while a meal service is taking place, however on a long haul flight of 8+ hours in economy – overnight – yep. I'm reclining.

Flying Feline Trip Reports March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • Good report you were lucky flying Jetstar Asia instead of Jetstar Australia. Jetstar Asia exists so Asian staff can be employed at lower salaries.

Noel Stephan March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • 1. Gate security is a huge problem for airside purchased liquids that are unrelated to duty free. Eg buying from pharmacies etc.
    2. I find items in the airside shops at Changi excessively expensive compared to purchasing in downtown shops. That is comparing with other Southeast regional airports.

Georgie38 Anon March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • Did anyone notice that the cabin crew safety announcement only just started as the plane was accelerating down the runway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kerry Norton March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • Many people complain that they (The airlines) can't get the easy stuff right. I'm guilty of this regarding airline food, however, the easy stuff is usually the most difficult to get right. This excellent vlog highlights subtly the sophistication of getting it right. We do not see behind the scenes but it surely is a sophisticated operation and not just the airline, the culture of the nation is similar if you visit for yourself. Envious ;))

Horsehead Pete March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • Nice review

jgroneng March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • R U GAY

Lucky Valera March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • I salute to soldier water bottle. He was a very wet man…

Logan Aviation March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • Not a fan of Singapore airport. Very old and dated. Not sure why you keep saying it's the "world's best." It's NOT!

cindi brady March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • Very nice. Thanks. The Hong Kong lights do look pretty at night.🎆

Juanita Mullen March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • What a nice review Paul! Every word you said about Singapore Changi airport to Jetstar to your overall experience is true, I’ve experienced the same with them

Aman March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • to me, taxiing in changi airport scenery is similar to lax.

Muhd_Shahmi2003 March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • Better than Scoot airlines.

Vivek Ray Chowdhury March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • Poor WH Smith's :-(.

Lawrence Bilton March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • During the meal service I bring the seat back to the upright position but rest of the flight I do recline the seat if I wanted to. This has absolutely nothing to do with being inconsiderate or impolite. I am a paying customer and it’s my right to decide how I would use said service.

If somebody who isn’t vegan goes to a restaurant and gets a seat next to someone vegan, he or she wouldn’t just order vegan food so they don’t disturb the vegan sitting next to them.
    It’s absolutely the same principle.

M.Loqmane Rachi March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply
  • What a truly great airline this is! I can’t believe you got all that quality for AU$ 200! Here in Canada, you would pay the same price for an economy ticket on a 25 min flight… not quite the same deal haha.

If ever I do find myself to visit Asia, I’ll make sure to try them out! Cheers 😃✈️

Skyblue Aviation March 26, 2020 9:54 am Reply