In this highly personal talk from TEDMED, magician and stuntman David Blaine describes what it took to hold his breath underwater for 17 minutes — a world record (only two minutes shorter than this entire talk!) — and what his often death-defying work means to him. Warning: do NOT try this at home.
Get TED Talks recommended just for you! Learn more at
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- One seed at a time, protecting the future of food | Cary Fowler
- NTN Để Lọt Vào Top " NHỮNG NGƯỜI THÀNH CÔNG" ? Phạm Thành Long & Trần Mạnh Đức – Phỏng Vấn #2
- 06. Đạo đức và triết lý kinh doanh – TT. Thích Chân Quang
- Danh sách các bạn trúng tuyển Đại học – Cao đẳng khóa Luyện thi Đại học 2013 – 2014 – P6
- W03 – 7 kỳ quan thiên nhiên thế giới mới | Kỳ Thú TV ♥