BEAUTIFUL BOAT RIDE IN TAM COC, VIETNAM

Tam Coc (close to Ninh Binh) has a beautiful lake where you can go on a boat ride and enjoy the stunning scenery!

⇢ INSTAGRAM: @angela_celine_angela

⇢ TWITTER: _angela_vlogs_

Get €35 or $40 off your first stay on Airbnb:

Register on booking.com and get €15 off your first booking:

Music:
“Bummin on Tremelo” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

BEAUTIFUL BOAT RIDE IN TAM COC, VIETNAM

Nguồn: jetstarvietnam.com

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://jetstarvietnam.com/du-lich

• I'm so sorry to hear of your experiences about the women who tried to get your money. Dont know what to say, just hope you will not meet that type of people again when you travel back to Vietnam for its beauty one day! (I wish a big change for the people and the country)

Minh Thuy Nguyen April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • of course ..you have to pay,.. for blue agent and orange agent which your ancestors spilled over vietnam.. is it so hard to spend couple of bugs for poor and poisoned vietnamese people…

Arel Gozen April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • The third world hussle is ruthless…

Ikaika Arnado April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • You and Tam Coc is one!

De Rin April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • At beginning and throughout the video, you bragged about cheap prices, good food and good services in VN. But you spoiled everything at the end by crying about tipping the boat lady.
    Boat lady asked for tips, you could have said NO and walked away, but you DID NOT. If you don't want to tip, then you don't have to give boat lady anything.
    You VOLUNTARILY gave her money. Remember NOBODY FORCED you to give money, YOU DID IT WILLINGLY.
    Then for no reason you started crying about boat lady made you do it. The poor people make living on tips. You could tell that she worked her ass off to make sure you guys had a good time. She is old and poor but working hard with big smile.
    After all it's only few dollars tip, don't be cheap.

Huynh G April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • That boat ride ruined the afternoon for me at Tam Coc. It was 270k which is already crazy. Basically they scam every single tourist that gets on the boat. There is a whole system going on where what you purchase for the rowers is returned once your gone for 50 per cent of what you paid. All I wanted was to support the local industry by buying a bottle of water from the boat merchants and they got so greedy it turned me off the entire return leg of the ride. And then the rower has the audacity to ask for a tip. When I was harassed by the merchant and asked her to keep rowing she wouldn’t like she was threatening that if I don’t buy I’m stuck in the river. All of what is written on the sign board at ticket box eg no tipping required are ignored by the rowers They are fake as fuck and I said to the ticket box at the end, if you want your industry to survive the first thing is for you and your rowers to treat guests as if they were your friends. She wanted 200k from me that greedy merchant. And when I refused she backtracked and wanted to sell me a melon drink for 20k. How embarrassing for her when I ignored her greedy ass. What tourists should do is rent a bike and ride into the mountains without any sort of a direction. That was the highlight for me. Would I return, nope! Hoi An as a tourist destination is the most fun, and Hoi An would be the best in terms of long term settlement.

Jamie Lu April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Yeah. I went last week. so nice.

kapil ricky April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Sorry for the bad experience. This must be the northern Vietnamese. They're likely to take advantage of women tourist but nice and polite to Chinese tourist (loud and rude). For women it's safer to tour the South.

usmechdesign April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • 30000 vnd is like 1.3 usd, you tip in % in the US but complain about other countries wow

Vaibhav Yadav April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Don't be cheap whitty

Kim Jong-un April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • I am really sorry for this. You should be very strict with them!! No tolerance, please!!

hongchuyenvn April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • was there last week.. its so beautiful

wekwa masarah April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • 4:57 – 5:44 Classic Asians. People from Europe fork out savings , want to see just nature , elephants , rocks , contemplate the place , but not , in their opinion you are milionaire , so they are coming the swarms of them , intentionally blocking the way and screaming "ma'am only tenty dollars , tenk you". And if you refuse , they became aggressive. This puts off of these places , what those little, dumb trolls will never get.

80balb April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Give them a dollar or two, it's nothing and that's what they are working for. Everything here in the Western world is tip, 10 bucks tip for the 30 bucks Uber trip, just for example. Don't be so cheap for 1 or 2 bucks. I was really enjoy your video up until you brought up the damn tip.

tick tock April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Demanding for tips ain't nice. But taking tourist on these trips is what they do for living. With that Redbull she wouldn't be able to pay her kids' school fees. A dollar or two tip would do a lot for them.

Abdulla Madhih April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Thankew you liked Việt Nam

Sơn Lưu April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • I feeling sad when people doing stuff like that

thao huong April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Nice

Travel Weekbazar April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Great video. Thanks for sharing your experience. We need to be tough and firm with them without hurting their feelings

Faatimah Dulull April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • You bought a redbull for the rowing lady, which is very nice. But in Tam Coc they are working together, you will buy the drink or food for them and after the tour they will return the products to the seller for half of the price. That's the reality in North Vietnam, south and center was much better for me, as a traveler.

David Dinu April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • That's what I hear about the Tam Coc boat ride. They will pressure you to tip at the end. One of these days, that's my destination.

Quang B April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Sorry about that things in VN. If you have something like that, just call police, to kick this people out. Even i'm Vietnamese but we still hate this guys

Funny Clips April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • I think typically they want 40,000 – 60,000 dong ($2-$3) for a tip. When my friends went there, they tipped $10 for 5 people. Typical drink (beer, coke, juice) was $1 and it is nice to buy a person who rowed. Spending few dollars is not too bad, if it was initiated by you. I just don't like they demand it.

Joo Hong Kim April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Yes, when you travel to Vietnam, make sure to bargain in the market and be careful at the tourist spot :)) They try to take money of everyone including Vietnamese too but I kind of use to it so I just say No and walk off with a cold looking face haha.

Phuong Bui April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • hey

Olivia Channel April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Are you alive?????

niaz hussain April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Beautiful Video!!! Thanks!

Richard Guthrie April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Enjoy veitnam but dont forget your country..

niaz hussain April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Hey this is so …..

Kresna Mukti P April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Hi Angela….

niaz hussain April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Beautiful place and great vlogs. Thank you so much for sharing your adventure.
    Take good care and safe journey.

Kirby
    Vancouver 🇨🇦

Kay CA April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Where you at, are you ok?

Gbenro Oduyela April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Wow…it is a beautiful place.

Ridzwan Wahid April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Can someone help me. I’ve started a Daily Vlog and it’s growing faster than I expected and I don’t have all of the bells and whistles in my videos yet. How does Angela get the Subscribe and Like buttons to pop up in the video. I’d love to implement that into my videos too.

Brian Ruiz April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • no shrimps, go vegan

LOVE SIMPLETON April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Food is …..

Bpk Suhadi April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Wow now this is getting to be serious traveling. They look like the islands in the sea around Thailand. I wish I knew how it formed geologically. Will you go north to say into China, Yunnan? I say take another crack at a Buddhist retreat but get your mind prepared for it. Very impressive.

Renaissance Nomad April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Ziemlich unverschämt wie aufdringlich die Person dir die Fotos verkaufen wollte…
    Das grenzt ja schon an Nötigung.
    Also wenn man im Leben wirklich lernen will, Nein zu sagen, dann kann man das in Vietnam sehr gut lernen. Oder man ist schnell pleite. 😊

Stefan T April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Those red bulls are 15k normally, should've just gave her the tip at the end. High pressure in vietnam… Lol

mikeyle April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • The scenery at 3:21 when you came out of the cave is like that in the 1992 French movie Indochine. But they did not paddle the boat with their feet. The space odyssey music adds an air of mystery to your video.

YT Viewer April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Love the river shots.very beautiful country. Take care.

Big Joe's Videos April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Thank you for sharing all this!

Happ Fish April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • I always have a hard time saying ‘No’ so I would probably be broke there

Brian Ruiz April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Good grief! Those people are like flies you have to keep swatting away!! That person who even pursued you for money?? Pathetic! Your attitude about it is certainly commendable !! The boat cruise looked lovely except for the tight squeeze in that cave 🙂 I bet you had to watch your head! Liked the music choice too 🙂

scott a April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • did you come across king kong?

Ric April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • Come to US we won't ask u 4 money 😀 Great video as always.

Mariusz Pierog April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply
  • That's Vietnam's photogenic locale everyone takes pictures of. She must've thought you another clueless tourist. That shrimp and pasta dish looked great, hope it was tasty.

Avocado Pirate April 19, 2020 6:19 am Reply